Towne & Country Worldwide Transportation is looking for quality, individuals to join our team of ground transportation professionals. Prior experience is not required; we will train the right individual. Our business requires interested individuals who enjoy providing exceptional customer service, thinking of others first, and demonstrates a desire to go above and beyond. If joining a continually growing company and helping to charter our future excites you, we should talk.
Currently accepting applications for:
Applicants are required to pass a criminal background check, pre-hire and random drug screening, and be able to pass a D.O.T physical.
Openings for Becoming a Chauffeur!
We have been in business since 1991 and looking for qualified candidate(s) to join our continuing growing company.
Available openings for all shifts; mornings, mid-day, evenings, and weekends. Non-CDL drivers and CDL drivers with Class B P2 Endorsement (or higher). Applicant must exhibit the following skills/capabilities:
- Must be 26 year old or older
- Be able to pass DOT physical and background check
- No D..U..I’S
- Non-smoking preferred
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- No major violations on your MVR (motor vehicle record)
- No experience required
- Consistent punctuality, and reliable
- Knowledge of Metro Denver area
- Attention to detail
- Must be friendly with a great attitude
- Should be flexible in working days/evening hours including weekends
- Have basic computer skills
- Suit and tie are required. Must have neat, professional appearance
- Able to drive luxury sedans, SUVs, Vans, Mini Buses (for CDL candidates) safely.
No chauffeur applications are accepted without a current resume and current MVR (within the last 30 days).
Applicants are encouraged to apply in person. Office is located at:
4730 Paris St. #100
Denver, Colorado 80239